The ORA Health Care for All Action Team, Union County Progressives and Union County Women’s March Huddle unite at a HEALTHCARE RALLY, Saturday February 25th
Come to the HEALTHCARE RALLY, 5:00 pm at Rep. Greg Walden’s office 1211 Washington Ave. La Grande this coming Saturday, February 25. Show Walden we won’t stand for repealing the ACA or changing Medicare or Medicaid! We want improved Medicare for all!
* Shelter from the Storm Soup Supper 6:00 pm on the 25th – just across the street!
GREG WALDEN, OUR U.S. REPRESENTATIVE, AND OTHER MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ARE WORKING TOWARDS:
1. Repealing the Affordable Care Act without any replacement that protects Eastern Oregon and America.
2. “Block Granting” Medicaid to underfund and reduce numbers of Oregonians covered and quality of coverage of the Oregon Health Plan.
3. Destroying Medicare by “privatizing” it for the benefit of insurance companies.
4. Destroying the social safety net that protects all of us.
Let Congressman Walden know that we do not want our Medicare and Medicaid systems dismantled and turned over to private insurance companies. The only ones to benefit from such an action are insurance company executives. What we want, and what our country needs is improved Medicare for All!