When: Saturday, October 14, 2017, 1:00 p.m.
Where: 4H Building, Union County Fairgrounds, 3604 N. 2nd Street, La Grande, OR
Potluck at 4:30 p.m, please bring a dish to share.
Cost: Free for ORA Members and $10 for non-member, (or free with purchase of an ORA Membership)
Click here for list of activities at the Annual Meeting
Annual Meeting Fundraisers
- An original Ellen Kreiger quilt to will be raffled off! All proceeds go to Oregon Rural Action. Tickets are $5 each, limited to 300.
- Sweets Auction: featuring Pies by Guys and other delectable desserts & goodies. If you are interested in making a donation to the sweets auction please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50/50 Auction
- If you would like a home stay, please contact Lacy Folden to help make arrangements. Requests for home stays in La Grande must be received by Saturday, October 7th.
- Camping is available at the Union County Fairgrounds. Prices are as follows: Trailers or campers: $20 for water and electric; $10 for dry camping. Tent camping: $5
- Local motel Information is available here.
If you have any other questions please contact Anna Maria Dill